TERMS OF SERVICE
This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of the use of SANI-BIN, is between you (“Customer”) as an authorized user of such services, and SANI-BIN.
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by SANI-BIN (collectively, the “Agreement”), constitutes the entire agreement between SANI-BIN and you regarding the Bin Cleaning Service. By using the service, you confirm your acceptance of and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
SANI-BIN provides a first-rate mobile trash bin cleaning and power washing service for both residential & commercial trash bins.
II. Customer Responsibilities
In order for SANI-BIN to provide its services, the Customer is to abide by the following conditions, or service may be suspended:
- Customers will enroll in one of our three service options – monthly, quarterly, or one-time. A minimum of three (3) services for monthly and two (2) services for quarterly are contracted for and will be billed for if the customer opts to cancel service early.
- Trash bins must be readily available for service. Bins are to be located at the curb (unless special arrangements have been made – SANI-BIN needs to be notified of these arrangements in advance). Bins will remain at the end of your driveway after they have been cleaned with a SANI-BIN tag on them so you know we were there. (Unless special arrangements have been made.)
- If the Customer will not be available for a scheduled cleaning it is his/her responsibility to contact SANI-BIN and notify them of the absence by 9:00 PM the night before service.
- All trash in bins MUST be bagged and tied.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of un-bagged animal waste and fecal material.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of chemicals, paint, glue or other adhesive, or hazardous waste of any kind.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of building materials, e.g., plaster, stucco, or concrete.
- Other waste products, such as leaves, branches, etc., must be bagged and tied.
- SANI-BIN is a bin sanitation company, not a bin detailing service. Paint, oil, grease, etc. – SANI-BIN is NOT responsible for the condition of these bins after cleaning.
- If SANI-BIN arrives to perform service(s) and the above conditions are not met, the service will not be completed. The Customer IS still responsible for payment. Should the truck and crew arrive at a location without being notified that the bins are not ready, there will be a service fee for the stop. This service fee covers the cost of fuel, labor, and truck maintenance.
- A reschedule of services will no longer be permitted. The customer may request another cleaning, but this will be billed as a ‘special cleaning’ visit.
- All our neighborhoods are scheduled for service either monthly or quarterly. We are in each neighborhood no more frequently than once per month for logistical and scheduling purposes. We do not visit any neighborhood on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
III. SANI-BIN Responsibilities
If SANI-BIN fails to provide its service(s) on the scheduled day of service, SANI-BIN will compensate the Customer by arranging for the service to be performed on the next possible neighborhood visit. If a reschedule is not practical or possible the Customer will receive a credit for the missed service. In the case of inclement weather that prohibits SANI-BIN from operating, a notice will be sent to the customer. A reschedule date will be made.
IV. Modifications to Customer Agreement
SANI-BIN may amend this Agreement at any time by (a) posting a revised Customer Agreement at Sani-Bin.com, and/or (b) mailing or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address you provided to SANI-BIN. We will welcome all inquiries, questions, and comments regarding any changes made to the agreement from our clients. Our goal is to always serve our customers to the best of our ability and any changes to the agreement would be solely made for the betterment of the service program.
V. Modifications to Service
SANI-BIN reserves the right to modify our delivery of service for the betterment of our customers and the overall success of the service program. If a customer skips a monthly service, you will be billed at the quarterly service rate for your next cleaning.
The Customer agrees to pay all charges for the utilization of the service(s) for the selected package. All charges will be exclusive of value-added sales. SANI-BIN reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the service. Any changes in pricing will be communicated to the Customer by mail OR email. It is the Customer’s option to continue the service or to discontinue the service at that time. Continued use of the services or non-termination of the Customer’s SANI-BIN account after any such changes are communicated to the Customer by mail OR email correspondence constitutes your acceptance of the charges as modified by the posted changes.
- Payments are automatic.
Payment to SANI-BIN is automatically charged to the Customer’s debit card, credit card, checking account. Should the payment not be received as scheduled, the Customer agrees to pay all amounts due upon demand by SANI-BIN.
- A $15 late fee will apply if payment is later than 7 days past due.
Our sole source of income is through our service fees, and we cannot operate without them. Also, a credit hold will be placed on your account until your billing is current. As a small family owned business, we cannot afford to continue to provide service if past due service bills are not paid.
- After 14 days of past due non-payment, an account will be deemed as delinquent.
Delinquent accounts will be suspended, and no further cleanings routed until the account has been brought back into good standing. Once an account has been classified as delinquent, a credit/debit card MUST be put on file to continue service.
- A service fee of ($20 per stop) will be imposed if the bins are not ready for service, and we are not notified.
An email and a text reminder are sent before each service. A response to either one of these reminders is necessary when the bins are not ready for service. We must be notified if the bins are not ready for service as our costs of operations are paid only through service fees, and we cannot operate without them.
Should a subscription customer offer us a referral to a new customer (customer defined as not having service from SANI-BIN before) who registers for a subscription service (one-time services do not apply), SANI-BIN will provide one (1) free cleaning service (2 Bins) to the regular customer as a gesture of appreciation.
VII. Default Payments
SANI-BIN reserves the right to suspend or terminate Customer’s service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges or if the Customer’s card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to SANI-BIN when SANI-BIN believes Customer is liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to SANI-BIN. Termination of service is the very last step of non-payment and will try to be avoided if possible.
VIII. Continuity of Service
The credit or debit card used to establish Customer’s account will be automatically processed, in accordance with Customer’s payment choice, the month prior to Customer’s last paid service. SANI-BIN will notify the Customer of any rate changes. Customer must notify SANI-BIN before any changes to the Customer’s credit or debit card or if the Customer decides not to continue with the service.
IX. Cancellation of Service
Once a customer has received 3 cleanings for monthly and 2 for quarterly, a service plan may be canceled with 30 day notice with no further obligation.
X. Bin Swapping
Bins may not be swapped. Stickers will be placed on the cans being cleaned during the first visit. Each service plan includes up to two (2) cans. The Customer may request to pay for additional cans by contacting Sani-Bin. Cans may NOT be rotated or substituted at any time.
XI. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with local laws. Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in each state or location.